- OneLogin account with access to the administrator console
- Grammarly Business or Grammarly for Education account with admin role
- Log in to your admin's dashboard and go to the Applications tab
- Click Add App at the top right corner of the page
- Search for Grammarly and choose Grammarly SAML2.0
- Configure the Grammarly icon, name, and description (optional) and click Save at the top right-hand corner of the page
Note: Grammarly will be automatically assigned to all users with the Default role. You can also assign the app manually to other roles or specific users from the Users tab. For more information on assigning access to users, please see this guide from OneLogin.
- Go to the SSO tab in the Grammarly page and copy the following parameters:
- X.509 Certificate
- Issuer URL
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
You will need to enter these values in your Grammarly account in order to enable SSO for your team. To do this, please see step 2 of this article.
If you encounter any issues, please look for a troubleshooting article on this page.