- Microsoft Office suite (Word and Outlook).
- Hundreds of desktop native apps (Slack, Discord, and Apple Mail, among others).
- All of your favorite web apps (Gmail, Confluence, Jira, Salesforce, Sheets, and Hubspot, among others).
Note: Grammarly for Windows and Mac support Windows 10 and all macOS versions starting from Sierra (10.12). They will not run on older OS versions.
You can also check your writing using the Grammarly Editor.
On mobile devices, you can install:
- Grammarly for iPhone, which offers the option to access the Grammarly iPhone Editor on your mobile device and check your writing using the Grammarly Keyboard and the Grammarly browser extension for Safari.
- Grammarly for iPad, which allows you to access the Grammarly iPad Editor directly from your iPad and check your writing using the Grammarly Keyboard and the Grammarly browser extension for Safari.
- The Grammarly Keyboard for Android, which helps ensure everything you write on mobile is mistake-free.
If you are looking to integrate Grammarly with your application, we offer the Text Editor SDK and the Grammarly for Developers platform that contains tutorials and detailed documentation on the integration and customization of the Grammarly Text Editor plugin on your website.
For those who are looking for more writing and communication support, we offer the following resources:
- Grammarly Handbook - an online guide explaining English grammar and style.
- Grammarly Blog - offers daily tips, fun commentary, and valuable insights from the wonderful world of writing and communication.
- Grammarly social community on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, all of which provide fans with fun writing tips and discussions.