If you have access to the email address you used to sign up, you can update your Grammarly account information by following these instructions:
- Sign in to your Grammarly account, navigate to Account.
- Click Update next to Email
- Enter your new email address and click Update once again. Your new email address cannot already be registered with a Grammarly account. If a Grammarly account associated with your new email address already exists, you will need to delete it first.
- In some cases, we’ll require you to enter a 6-digit code sent to your current email address. If you don’t have access to your email inbox, please check this article.
- Check your inbox to verify your new email address.
If you can't sign in with your current password, send yourself a password reset email first.
Note: This method works only for individual plans and accounts originally registered using our standard sign-in method with an email address and password. If you registered using Google, Facebook, or Apple, but would like to change the email address on your Grammarly account, please follow these steps first.
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Premium account and don't remember your password, please submit a support request to help us restore access to your account.
You’ll need to provide an alternative email address, along with Grammarly’s reference number on your bank statement, which should look similar to CO5DXT-8GCH, CO*5DXT-8GCH, 5DXT-8GCH, or qWe23zA. Alternatively, you can provide the following details:
- last four digits of the credit card number you used for Grammarly
- card network type (e.g., VISA)
- credit card expiration date (month/year)
- the charge date
- the charge amount
- if you paid with PayPal, your PayPal email address and transaction ID
- If you paid via the App Store or Google Play Store, a receipt of your payment
Note: For security reasons, please don’t provide all 16 digits of your credit card or attach photos of your credit card to support tickets. In order to verify the ownership of your account, we just require the details mentioned above.
If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up and you don't remember your password, you will need to create a new account with your new email address.