If you are providing your correct login details but still unable to log in:
- Delete any Grammarly password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself.
- Once you've deleted the emails, clear your browser's cookies (click grammarly.com/logout. This will sign you out and take you back to the home page.)
- Now go to grammarly.com/resetpassword
- Type in your email, then select 'Send me reset instructions'.
- Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Grammarly password reset email.
- Try to log in.
You can use any of these browsers to access your Grammarly.com account: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge.