If you are providing your correct login details but still unable to log in:
- Delete any Grammarly password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself.
- Once you've deleted the emails, clear your browser's cookies. (Click grammarly.com/logout. This will sign you out and take you back to the home page.)
- Now go to grammarly.com/resetpassword
- Type in your email, then select 'Send me reset instructions'.
- Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Grammarly password reset email.
- Try to log in.
You can use any of these browsers to access your Grammarly.com account: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge.
Note: If you registered your Grammarly account using Google or Facebook as a sign-up method, please select "Continue with Google" or "Continue with Facebook" in the online Grammarly Editor or your preferred Grammarly product. If you registered using Google or Facebook, you won't be able to access your account if you enter your email address and password instead.