If you are providing your correct login details but still unable to log in:
- Delete any Grammarly password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself.
- Once you've deleted the emails, clear your browser's cookies. (Click grammarly.com/logout. This will sign you out and take you back to the home page.)
- Now go to grammarly.com/resetpassword
- Type in your email, then select Send me reset instructions.
- Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Grammarly password reset email.
- Try to log in.
You can use any of these browsers to access your Grammarly.com account: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge.
Note: If you registered your Grammarly account using Google or Facebook as a sign-up method, please select Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook in the online Grammarly Editor or your preferred Grammarly product. If you registered using either of these sign-up options, you won't be able to access your account if you enter your email address and password instead.