I forgot my password
Enter your email on this page, and we’ll send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Note: If you don't receive the reset email, check the spam folder of your inbox. If the reset email isn't there, try adding email@example.com to your address book and then re-sending the password reset email.
I don't remember my Premium account login email
Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details, please provide this information to help us find your account:
- First name and last name (if any) on your Grammarly account
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- Your credit card's expiration date
- The charge date and amount
- Your PayPal email if you are seeing "PAYPAL" next to the charges on your credit card bill.
I don't remember my Free account login email
Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you no longer have access to the email address you signed up with and you don't remember your password, you will need to create a new account with your new email address.