If you prefer to stop using Grammarly for Windows or Grammarly for Mac in a specific application or website, you can deactivate it by following these steps.
If you’d like to uninstall this product offering, follow these instructions:
- Click on the Grammarly button in the system tray and then click Quit.
- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen and select Apps and Features on the pop-up menu.
- Click on Grammarly for Windows and select Uninstall.
- Click on the Grammarly button in the menu bar and select Quit.
- Go to Finder > Applications.
- Find Grammarly for Mac on the list and move it to Trash (or Bin).