- Log in to your CyberArk Identity admin account.
- In the admin portal, click Web Apps on the left-side panel.
- On the page that opens, click Add Web Apps in the top-right corner.
- Choose the Custom tab, click Add next to SAML, and confirm your choice by clicking Yes.
- After closing the Add Web Apps window, you will find yourself on the Custom app page. From there, please navigate to the Trust section.
- Go to Service Provider Configuration -> Metadata, enter https://sso.grammarly.com/saml/metadata in the URL field, and hit Load.
- Go to the SAML Response page and use the Attributes section to configure the following SAML attributes (name and value):
EmailAddress | LoginUser.Email
FirstName | LoginUser.FirstName
LastName | LoginUser.LastName
- (Optional) If you want to easily identify the Grammarly app, customize the Name and Logo fields on the Settings page. You can download the Grammarly logo here.
- Go to the Permissions page, click Add, and choose the users you would like to have access to Grammarly (this should include yourself).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
To enable SSO in your Grammarly account, you will need the following information available in the Trust → Identity Provider Configuration → Manual Configuration section of the app.
- Single Sign On URL (map to SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) in your Grammarly account)
- IdP Entity ID / Issuer (map to Identity Provider Issuer in your Grammarly account)
- Signing Certificate (map to Certificate in your Grammarly account)
Once Grammarly in CyberArk Identity is configured, you can follow the steps outlined here to enable SSO for your account.
If you encounter any issues, please look for a troubleshooting article on this page.