If you previously set up two-step verification on your Grammarly account and plan to change your phone number, we suggest updating it in your settings as follows:
- Sign in to your Grammarly account and click Security in the left-side panel.
- Click Edit Settings. You may be asked to verify your account again by entering your password and the verification code sent to your previous phone number.
- Click Modify next to Text Message (Default).
- In the pop-up window, click Change number and enter a valid phone number that can receive text messages. Then, click Send Code.
- Enter the verification code you received via text message.
- Click Turn On to confirm the change.
If you’ve lost access to your phone number, check this article.
If you haven’t received a text message with a code, please visit this page.