If you previously set up two-step verification on your Grammarly account and plan to change your phone number, we suggest updating it in your settings as follows:
- Sign in to your Grammarly account and click Security in the left-side panel.
- Select Two-Step Verification at the top of the page and click Edit Settings. You may be asked to verify your account again by entering your password and the verification code sent to your previous phone number.
- Click Modify next to Text Message (Default).
- In the pop-up window, click Change Number and enter a valid phone number that can receive text messages. Then click Send Code.
- Enter the verification code you received via text message.
- Click Turn On to confirm the change.
If you’ve lost access to your phone number, check this article.
If you haven’t received a text message with a code, please visit this page.