If you are trying to log in to Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac and you used Google to create your account, you might encounter this issue:
To resolve the issue, please reinstall Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac:
- Open Microsoft Word on your Mac.
- In the Insert menu, navigate to My Add-ins.
- Select Grammarly for Microsoft Word, and then click the three dots in the top right corner next to it.
- In the drop-down menu, click Remove.
- Restart Microsoft Word.
- Then, open a blank Microsoft Word document on your Mac.
- Open the Insert menu and click Get Add-ins or Store.
- Type Grammarly in the search field and press Enter.
- Next to Grammarly for Microsoft Word, click Add.
Alternatively, you can set a password for your Grammarly account at https://www.grammarly.com/resetpassword. Once that’s done, you can log in to Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac using your email address and the new password.