If you are trying to log in to Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac and you used Google to create your account, you might encounter this issue:
To resolve the issue, please reinstall Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac:
- Open Microsoft Word on your Mac.
- In the Insert menu, navigate to My Add-ins.
- Select Grammarly for Microsoft Word, and then click the three dots in the top right corner next to it.
- In the drop-down menu, click Remove.
- Restart Microsoft Word.
- Then, open a blank Microsoft Word document on your Mac.
- Open the Insert menu and click Get Add-ins or Store.
- Type Grammarly in the search field and press Enter.
- Next to Grammarly for Microsoft Word, click Add.
Alternatively, you can set a password for your Grammarly account at https://www.grammarly.com/resetpassword. Once that’s done, you can log in to Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac using your email address and the new password.
If the issue persists after trying these steps, and you’re using macOS 10.12 or newer, we suggest switching to Grammarly for Mac. This product offering also supports integration with Microsoft Word and Outlook. To find out more, check out this article.
You can also give the Grammarly Editor a try. For more information about the Grammarly Editor, visit this page.