Grammarly keeps you logged in to your account until you click the Log out button or clear your browser’s cache and cookies. If you’re prompted to log in on a daily basis, please follow the instructions for the relevant browser:
- Go to chrome://settings/content/cookies and make sure that you have turned off the Keep local data only until you quit your browser setting or the Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome setting.
- Make sure that any antivirus software or an app similar to CCleaner doesn’t clear your browser’s cookies and site data when you exit your browser.
Please configure your settings as per the instructions below:
- Copy-paste this line into your browser’s address field: about:preferences#privacy
- If you have Content Blocking set to Custom, please make sure there is no checkmark next to Cookies
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, unselect Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed
Alternatively, you can add the following exception in the Manage Permissions section: https://grammarly.com
Afterward, please restart Firefox to apply the changes.
- Go to edge://settings/clearBrowsingDataOnClose and make sure that all toggles are switched off
- Make sure that any antivirus software or an app similar to CCleaner doesn’t clear your browser’s cookies and site data when you exit your browser
We recommend turning off other extensions that you might be using in Safari and see if the issue reproduces with all other extensions turned off.
To turn off all other extensions, click Safari in the upper-left corner of the screen and select Preferences (or use Command ⌘+ Comma). Then click Extensions and uncheck the boxes next to each extension.