When you open the installation file for Grammarly for Microsoft Office, you may be redirected to the Microsoft Store instead.
Please follow these steps:
- Click the Start button (Windows key), type Apps & Features, and press Enter.
- In the Installing Apps section, click Show me app recommendations. If you do not see these options, please choose Anywhere when asked about the installation preferences.
- Download the latest version of Grammarly for Microsoft Office by going to https://grammarly.com/office-addin. Follow the instructions on that page to install it.
- Open any document in Microsoft Word or an email in Microsoft Outlook, find the Grammarly tab in the toolbar, and press Open Grammarly.
- Log in to your Grammarly account by entering your login credentials. You should then see the Grammarly sidebar on the right.