For your security, we require all users to verify their accounts before making changes to their account information. We do this by sending a verification code to your email. However, if you mistyped your email address when creating your Grammarly account, or you no longer have access to your email address, you won’t be able to receive our verification codes.
To help us verify your account, please submit a support request. You’ll be asked to provide Grammarly’s reference number on your bank statement, which should look similar to CO5DXT-8GCH, CO*5DXT-8GCH, 5DXT-8GCH, or qWe23zA. Alternatively, you can provide the following details:
- first six digits of the credit card number you used for Grammarly
- last four digits of the credit card number you used for Grammarly
- card network type (e.g., VISA)
- credit card expiration date (month/year)
- the charge date
- the charge amount
- if you paid with PayPal, your PayPal email address and transaction ID
- If you paid via the App Store or Google Play Store, a receipt of your payment
Note: For security reasons, please don’t provide all 16 digits of your credit card or attach photos of your credit card to support tickets. In order to verify the ownership of your account, we just require the details mentioned above.