If the installer cannot install Grammarly for Microsoft Office, you will see the error Failed to install with a description of the issue. You need to copy the error code and details and send them to us for investigation via a support ticket as shown in the image below:
If the Error details message is missing, follow the steps below to send us the Grammarly log files:
- Click Copy to clipboard > Save logs > Close.
- Select any folder that you prefer, e.g. Local Disk (C:).
- Click Make New Folder.
- Name the new folder something like grammarlylogfiles and press Enter.
- Click OK.
- Open My Computer.
- Open the folder where you saved the Grammarly log files (e.g., C:\grammarlylogfiles).
- Send all the files from the folder you created via a support ticket.
- Delete that folder (e.g., grammarlylogfiles).