Review and follow the instructions provided by your browser:
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files."
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To delete cookies for one website:
- Click the menu buttonand choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Click . The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click Remove Selected.
- Close the Cookies window. Close the about:preferences page.
To delete all cookies:
Either open the Cookies window as explained above and use the Remove All Cookies button, or else do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History....
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.
To clear the Firefox cache:
- Click the menu button , and choose Preferences.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy.
- To remove stored cookies and data: Click Remove All Website Data, or click Details, select one or more websites, then click Remove.
Removing the data may reduce tracking, but may also log you out of websites or change website behavior. See which websites store cookies or data: Click Details.
To delete cookies:
- Click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar to open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then click Delete.
To clear cache in Internet Explorer 11:
Review and follow the instructions in this article: Deleting your browsing history, selecting your browser version from the drop-down in the top-right corner.
Tip: If web pages aren’t displaying correctly, you can try using your browser’s incognito or “private browsing” mode to see if the problem is caused by something other than cache or cookies.
Grammarly works best with the following browsers: