Change Your Password
If you know your password but want to change it to something else:
- Log in to your account at grammarly.com.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Click Change password.
- Enter your current and new password as prompted.
If your new password does not work, you may need to clear your browser's cookies.
Note: This option is available only for accounts registered using our standard sign-in method with an email address and password. If you registered using Google or Facebook, but would like to change the password to your Grammarly account, please submit a help desk request for further assistance.
Reset Your Password
Forgot your password? Click the Forgot Password link on the homepage.
If you haven't received a password reset email after requesting it, please check this article.
If you don't remember your email:
Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details, please provide this information to help us find your account:
- First name and last name (if any) on your Grammarly account
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- Your credit card's expiration date
- The charge date and amount
- Your PayPal email if you are seeing "PAYPAL" next to the charges on your credit card bill.