Change Your Password
If you know your password but want to change it to something else:
- Log in to your account at grammarly.com.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Click Update next to your password.
- Enter your current and new password as prompted.
If your new password does not work, you may need to clear your browser's cookies.
Note: This method works only for accounts registered using our standard sign-in method with an email address and password. If you registered using Google or Facebook, but would like to change the password to your Grammarly account, please submit a help desk request for further assistance.
Reset Your Password
Forgot your password? Click the Forgot Password link on the homepage.
If you haven't received a password reset email after requesting it, please check this article.
If you don't remember your email, search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details, please provide this information to help us find your account:
- First name and last name (if any) on your Grammarly account
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- Your credit card's expiration date
- The charge date and amount
- Your PayPal email if you are seeing "PAYPAL" next to the charges on your credit card bill.