The email address you use when signing up for Grammarly is where we’ll send important emails like password resets, so you’ll want to keep it up to date.
You can change your email at any time — here’s how to do that:
- Sign in to the Grammarly website
- Navigate to the Account tab
- Click Update next to Email
- Enter your new email address and click Update once again. Your new email address cannot already be registered with a Grammarly account. If a Grammarly account associated with your new email address already exists, you will need to delete it first.
- Click the confirmation link sent to your new email address to confirm the change.
Note: This works only for individual plans and accounts registered using our standard sign-in method with an email address and password. If you registered using Google or Facebook and you need to change the email address on your Grammarly account, please submit a help desk request for further assistance.
Missing confirmation emails
You should receive a confirmation email from Grammarly shortly after you update your email address. If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder and any other tabs in your new email account inbox.
- Open your Grammarly account settings and check for typos in the new email address. If the address is incorrect, you can change it by following the steps above.
- Try adding these email addresses to your email contact list and then updating your email address again in your Grammarly account settings: