To troubleshoot the issue, follow these steps:
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from this page.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select Run as administrator.
Note: If the tool repairs any system files, please restart your computer and see if the issue you reported persists.
If you still see the same error message, these instructions should help:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off in the left pane.
- Click on the + symbol next to each Microsoft .NET or .NET Framework entry here.
- Check every box next to the Microsoft .NET or NET Framework entries.
Note: A blue box does not typically mean everything is checked. Please expand the entry to ensure that all entries are selected.
- Click OK and wait for the process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Restart the computer and see if the issue persists.