If you stopped using a particular device, you can sign out in the Grammarly Security Hub:
- Sign in to your Grammarly account.
- Click Security in the left-side panel and select Your Devices at the top of the page.
- Click the three dots next to the device you want to log out.
- Select Sign Out in the drop-down menu:
- In the window that opens next, click the Sign Out button to confirm the action:
If you’d like to log out all devices that are connected to your account, click Sign Out On All Devices at https://account.grammarly.com/security/devices.
If you see an unfamiliar device, please review this page for instructions on how to protect your account from unauthorized access.