Note: Grammarly for Samsung Keyboard is available only on select devices running One UI 4.0 and higher. If you’re not sure if your device is compatible, please contact Samsung Support.
If you’re the owner of one of the supported Samsung devices and updated to One UI 4.0, Grammarly suggestions are automatically integrated into your Samsung Keyboard, and you will have an opportunity to sign up for a 90-day free trial of Grammarly Premium if you meet the requirements below.
This article covers:
This free-trial offering is available to Samsung users who meet the following criteria:
- Have never had a Grammarly Premium subscription
- Have not previously signed up for this free trial
- Use the Samsung Keyboard on one of the compatible devices updated to One UI 4.0
- Sign up for their free trial through the Samsung Keyboard
To start the free trial, ensure that Grammarly is activated on your device and then tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the keyboard, and tap the Grammarly icon on a suggestion card.
Frequently asked questions
Am I eligible for the trial if I use the Grammarly Keyboard for Android?
This free-trial offering is specifically designed for users of the Samsung Keyboard on select Samsung devices who have not previously had a Grammarly Premium subscription. If this does not apply to you, you can still take advantage of Grammarly’s features by creating a free individual account.
I meet the eligibility requirements for this offering, but I have already paid for a Grammarly Premium subscription. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, if you previously purchased Grammarly Premium, you are not eligible for this free trial offering.
If I have a few Samsung devices that meet the eligibility requirements, am I eligible for multiple free trials?
Not at this time. Qualifying Samsung users are eligible for this free trial of Grammarly Premium suggestions once, regardless of the number of devices they currently own.
I signed up for a trial, but my credit card was charged. What do I do?
Here are some reasons why your card may have been charged if you signed up for this free trial:
- You might see a $1 USD charge on your statement. This is the minimum charge we can apply against a card for validation of both the card and our ability to transact against it for your subscription. It is only temporary and isn’t actually withdrawn, so it will appear as a “Pending” transaction before eventually going away.
- You might see a renewal charge if your 90-day free trial expired before you canceled your subscription.
- You might have signed up from a different device. Currently, the free trial is available to Samsung Keyboard users with eligible Samsung devices where Grammarly suggestions have been integrated automatically.
If the charge you see on your statement doesn’t correspond to any of the cases mentioned above, please reach out to our Support team by submitting a ticket here.
How do I cancel the trial?
For instructions on how to cancel your free trial, visit this page.