- Log in to your CyberArk Identity admin account.
- In the admin portal, click Web Apps on the left-side panel.
- On the page that opens, click Add Web Apps in the top-right corner.
- Choose the Custom tab, click Add next to SAML, and confirm your choice by clicking Yes.
- After closing the Add Web Apps window, you will find yourself on the Custom app page. From there, please navigate to the Trust section.
- Go to Service Provider Configuration -> Metadata, enter https://sso.grammarly.com/saml/metadata in the URL field, and hit Load.
- Go to the SAML Response page and use the Attributes section to configure the following SAML attributes (name and value):
EmailAddress | LoginUser.Email
FirstName | LoginUser.FirstName
LastName | LoginUser.LastName
- (Optional) If you want to easily identify the Grammarly app, customize the Name and Logo fields on the Settings page. You can download the Grammarly logo here.
- Go to the Permissions page, click Add, and choose the users you would like to have access to Grammarly (this should include yourself).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
To enable SSO in your Grammarly account, you will need the following information available in the Trust → Identity Provider Configuration → Manual Configuration section of the app.
- Single Sign On URL (map to SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) in your Grammarly account)
- IdP Entity ID / Issuer (map to Identity Provider Issuer in your Grammarly account)
- Signing Certificate (map to Certificate in your Grammarly account)
Once Grammarly in CyberArk Identity is configured, you can follow the steps outlined here to enable SSO for your account.