- Open Google Chrome (if you don’t have Google Chrome installed, then you can install it here).
- Install the SAML Chrome Panel browser extension for Chrome from this page.
- Go to the Grammarly sign-in page at https://www.grammarly.com/signin.
- Open the Developer Tools menu in Chrome by going to the Chrome menu (three dots in the upper-right corner) > More Tools > Developer Tools. Alternatively, you can use the Option + Command + I shortcut on macOS or Shift + Ctrl + J on Windows/Linux. Then, go to the SAML tab.
- Try to log in to your Grammarly account.
- Copy your SAML message payload into any text editor, save the file, and forward it to us in a support ticket. If you already have an ongoing correspondence with us, you can send it in your existing ticket.
Have more questions? Submit a request