Who has access?
- Grammarly Business account owners
- Grammarly Business contributors
- Grammarly Business users (view only)
Grammarly’s analytics dashboard shows you aggregated data and allows you to learn whether you are optimizing the usage of your purchased seats, identify communication strengths across your team, pinpoint improvement areas, and more.
The first graph shows who uses Grammarly in order to help you optimize the usage of your seats:
Clicking Remind invited allows you to easily send reminders to team members with pending invitations.
Note: This will be shown only if All members is selected as a data set.
The next figure will help you understand how Grammarly improves your team’s written communication:
In the chart below, you can see detailed throughput metrics, including the number of sessions, time spent, total words, and an estimate on time saved:
The next graph will allow you to understand how your users interact with Grammarly suggestions. You can also look at your organization’s or team’s suggestions by specific outcomes to identify trends and specific areas of improvement. Additionally, you can combine multiple outcomes at once and apply any of the available views (e.g., “Per session” or “Per active user”).
The last chart shows the top three tones detected in your team’s communication to relay whether your team members are consistently making the right impression:
- The analytics data may be displayed with an up to 30-hour delay depending on your time zone.
- The data will not be displayed if there were fewer than two active team members on your account during the chosen time period.
- Grammarly Business account owners and contributors can download the raw data by clicking Export in the top right corner of the page. For more information, please see this page.
- Once a member is removed from the team, their data will not be taken into the account for the entire time horizon.
Can I apply filters?
Note: This feature is not available to team members with a User role.
You can create group filters for a subset of your team:
- Click All members
- Click Create Group Filter
- Enter the group name and check the boxes next to team members you’d like to include (minimum of 2, maximum of 1000)
- Click Create Group
- Any group filters you create will be visible to all team members who have an Account Owner or a Contributor role.
- There is a limitation of 50 filters per Grammarly Business account.
- When new members are added to an existing group filter, their data will be included for the entire time period they have been on the team and not just since the day they were added to the group filter.
You can also view data for several groups of users at once. To do this open the Group Filters dropdown (default All Members) and select the groups you want to filter for.
Note: If a member is present in more than one group, they will be accounted for only once.
To edit or delete a filter, open the Group Filters dropdown and click the edit button next to the name of the filter.