Grammarly’s browser extension is updated automatically. If you'd like to know which version you have currently, follow the steps below for your preferred browser:
- Type chrome://extensions into the address bar
- Toggle the switch next to Developer mode in the upper-right corner
- Check the current version next to Grammarly for Chrome
- Type about:addons into the address bar at the top of your screen
- Under Grammarly for Firefox, select Manage
- Scroll down to check the current version
- Open Safari
- Click the Safari tab > Preferences...
- Select Extensions
- In the menu on the left, select Grammarly for Safari and check the current version
- Type edge://extensions/ into the address bar
- Toggle the switch next to Developer mode in the lower-left corner
- Check the current version next to Grammarly for Edge
To learn how to update the Grammarly browser extension, see this article.