In order to set up two-step verification via a third-party app, you need to activate it using the code sent to your phone number first.
- Sign in to your Grammarly account and click Security in the left-side panel.
- Select Two-Step Verification at the top of the page and click Turn On. You may be asked to verify your account again by entering your password.
- Enter a valid phone number that can receive text messages, then click Send Code. After entering the six-digit code you received in a text message, click Turn On once again to enable two-step verification.
- Click Set Up under Set up alternative second steps.
- Scan the barcode using your preferred third-party app.
If you haven’t received a text message with a code, please visit this page.