To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor over the Grammarly icon in your taskbar until the preview appears directly above it
- Right-click on the preview and select Maximize
- Right-click anywhere on the taskbar and choose Cascade Windows
- Resize the app’s window as appropriate
If the issue persists, these instructions may be helpful:
- Click the Grammarly icon to open the application
- Right-click the Grammarly icon on the taskbar and select Move
- Move the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the program window to a viewable area on the screen
- Press Enter and resize the window if necessary
If the Grammarly Editor for Windows and Mac doesn’t work after trying these steps, we suggest switching to the web version of the Grammarly Editor. For more information about the Grammarly Editor, visit this page.
Alternatively, you can try Grammarly for Windows (if you use Windows 10 or newer) or Grammarly for Mac (if you use macOS 10.12 or newer), which support integration with a wide array of applications and websites. To find out more, check out this article.