When you open the installation file for Grammarly for Microsoft Office, you may be redirected to the Microsoft Store instead.
Please follow these steps:
- Click the Start button (Windows key), type Apps & Features, and press Enter.
- In the Installing Apps section, click Show me app recommendations. If you do not see these options, please choose Anywhere when asked about the installation preferences.
- Download the latest version of Grammarly for Microsoft Office by going to https://grammarly.com/office-addin. Follow the instructions on that page to install it.
- Open any document in Microsoft Word or an email in Microsoft Outlook, find the Grammarly tab in the toolbar, and press Open Grammarly.
- Log in to your Grammarly account by entering your login credentials. You should then see the Grammarly sidebar on the right.
If Grammarly for Microsoft Office doesn’t work after trying these steps, and you’re using Windows 10 or newer, we suggest switching to Grammarly for Windows. This product offering also supports integration with Microsoft Word and Outlook. To find out more, check out this article.
Alternatively, you can give the Grammarly Editor a try. For more information about the Grammarly Editor, visit this page.