- In your PingOne admin's dashboard go to Applications -> My Applications -> Add Application -> Search Application Catalog
- Search for Grammarly, click on the app and choose Setup
- Follow the instructions on the next page to obtain the following values:
SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
Make sure to save these as you will need to pass them to Grammarly after you finish the set-up process in your PingOne account. Click Continue to Next Step once you are finished.
- Configure the settings on the next page (optional) and move to the next page
- Map the attributes as shown in the screenshot and continue to the next page
- Customize Grammarly's Icon, Name, Description, and Category (optional) and proceed to the next page
- Assign Grammarly to relevant groups of users in your organization and move on to the next page </li style="font-weight: 400;">
- Click Finish
To activate SSO in your Grammarly account, please see this page.