Who has access?
- Grammarly Business account owners
- Log in to your Okta admin dashboard.
- Click Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- Type Grammarly in the search box, choose Grammarly from the list of available options, and click Add.
- Configure the general settings (optional) and click Next.
- Choose SAML 2.0 as your sign-on method and click Done.
Assign Grammarly to all users you would like to have on your Grammarly Business team by clicking the gear icon next to Grammarly in the Applications menu:
To enable SSO in your Grammarly account, you will need to know three parameters:
- Identity Provider Issuer
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
To locate this information in your Okta dashboard, please open Grammarly from the list of Applications, open the Sign On tab, and click View Setup Instructions:
On the page that opens, search for Identity Provider Issuer, SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP), and Certificate.
Once you have this information, please follow the steps outlined in this article to activate SSO for your Grammarly Business account.