- Some of the functionality described below may not be available to you depending on your account permissions. For more information, please refer to this page.
- To make changes to a subscription purchased through Grammarly’s Sales team, please contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The admin panel is where you can manage your subscription, add or remove team members, and monitor your team’s writing activity.
Pages available in the admin panel:
The first thing you’ll see is the Subscription page. Here you can:
- Change the number of seats and the subscription settings
- Change your team name
- Transfer admin permissions to a member of your team
- Change the payment method on file
- Download your billing receipts
- Add additional information to your billing receipts
- Cancel your subscription
The Product Settings tab allows you to manage automatic checking in Microsoft Word and Outlook. When this setting is turned on, Grammarly will automatically check text in documents and emails:
When this feature is turned off, your team members will need to manually enable Grammarly in each document or email they wish to check.
The Analytics page allows you to explore your team’s aggregated writing activity across several dimensions, such as their interactions with Grammarly and improvements in writing over time. For more details, please see this detailed guide.
If you’d like to manage your team, you are welcome to visit the Members page. It allows you to see the current status of your team as well as:
Note: After you remove a person from the team, their seat will remain vacant until you invite someone else in their place. If you no longer need the extra seat, you can update your subscription as described here.
On the Style Guide page you can create custom rules for your team to ensure that your writing carries the company's unique branding and style. For more information about this feature, please see our detailed guide.
The Snippets page helps you create and manage reusable phrases or sentences that you can insert into your text while writing. Insert them with a push of a button to save you time when typing with the Grammarly browser extension. For more details, see this article.
On the Brand Tones page, you can designate different tones as off-brand and on-brand. Grammarly will use these settings to help your team members tailor the tone of their messaging. Please take a look at this page for more information.