Please follow the steps below to install the Grammarly for Microsoft Word on your Mac:
- Open a blank Microsoft Word document on your Mac.
- Open the Insert menu and click Get Add-ins or Store.
- Type Grammarly in the search field and press Enter.
- Next to Grammarly for Microsoft Word listing, click Add.
- In your Word document, look for the Grammarly tab on your toolbar and click Open Grammarly.
To learn more about how Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac works, check out this guide.
Note: Microsoft Outlook for Mac is not currently supported. If you use Windows, check this article for more information about Grammarly for Microsoft Office.