It looks like the cookies in your browser are disabled. To sign in successfully, please enable cookies by following the instructions below:
- Copy/paste this line into your address field in Chrome: chrome:settings/content/cookies
- Configure your Cookies settings as shown below:
- Go to Preferences
- Select Privacy
- Tick Allow from websites I visit in the Cookies and website data section:
Note: If you use Safari 10 or older, uncheck Block all cookies in the Privacy settings.
- Copy/paste this line into your browser's address field: about:preferences#privacy
- Locate the History section
- Check Accept cookies from websites as shown below:
If these instructions do not help, please try to log in using your browser’s incognito mode. If you are able to log in using incognito mode, resetting your browser settings to default should resolve the issue.
If logging in using incognito mode doesn't resolve the issue, we recommend that you open Grammarly, take a screenshot of the console output and send it to us. You can also copy and paste it in your reply in a support request, and we will contact you with a solution.
- Go to Chrome Menu at the top right of your browser window
- Select More tools > Developer Tools
- Click the Console tab
- Go to Safari > Preferences
- Select the Advanced tab
- Enable Show Develop menu in menu bar
- Press Alt+Cmd+C
- Go to Firefox Menu
- Select Web Developer
- Click Browser Console
- Press F12.
- In the Developer Tools that will open afterward, navigate to the Console tab.