This issue occurs if you have created two or more accounts with Grammarly and you log in to a free account instead of the Premium one.
To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you are signed out of all Grammarly accounts by clicking on the "Log out" anywhere on the site.
- Click "Log in" at Grammarly.com. Enter your Grammarly Premium email address and your password.
I don't remember my email
Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details, please provide this information to help us find your account:
- First name on your Grammarly account
- Last name on your Grammarly account (if any)
- Сard number on file or your PayPal email
Read this article to learn about how to fix this issue in the Grammarly Add-in for Microsoft®Office.