I forgot my password
Enter your email on this page, and we’ll send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Note: If you don't receive the reset email, check the spam folder of your inbox. If the reset email isn't there, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and then re-sending the password reset email.
I don't remember my email
Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details, please provide this information to help us find your account:
- First name and last name (if any) on your Grammarly account
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- Your credit card's expiration date
- The charge date and amount
- Your PayPal email if you are seeing "PAYPAL" next to the charges on your credit card bill.
Questions? Contact us.