Who has access?
- Grammarly Business admins
- Grammarly Business account managers
- Grammarly Business users
Grammarly's generative AI features are designed to work seamlessly for our Grammarly Business users. They include integrations with your Knowledge Share terms, tone modifications according to your team’s brand tones, and personalized action templates to help you create content such as outreach emails, press releases, job descriptions, and more.
Topics covered in this article:
- How to start using generative AI for Grammarly Business
- Knowledge Share context integration
- Incorporating your brand tone guidelines
- Personalized action templates for business-specific use cases
How to start using generative AI for Grammarly Business
If you're a Grammarly Business admin, generative AI assistance is already available to you. For Grammarly Business account managers or users, access to generative AI assistance is determined by the admin’s preference.
Note: If you’re new to Grammarly's generative AI assistance, you can discover more in this article: Introducing generative AI assistance
Knowledge Share context integration
Knowledge Share allows you to create definitions for terms like acronyms or internal project names. Users can then view the definition of a term by hovering over it in the text.
Note: You can learn more about Knowledge Share in this article: Introducing Knowledge Share
If you have added Knowledge Share terms for your organization, Grammarly will suggest integrating them into your writing. Here are some examples:
- If you’re using the Compose mode and enter a prompt that contains a Knowledge Share term, Grammarly will generate content based on the term’s definition that you added on the Knowledge Share page:
- When you rewrite your text using the suggested actions, Grammarly can add Knowledge Share context to your writing. For example, if your text contains a Knowledge Share term, once you’ve clicked Make it more descriptive or Make it more detailed, Grammarly will incorporate the term’s description into the generated text:
- If you’re replying to an email that contains questions about a Knowledge Share term (e.g., “What is X?” or “Where can I learn more about X?”), the Reply quickly mode in Gmail will offer a suggested reply option based on the available Knowledge Share definition:
Incorporating your brand tone guidelines
Grammarly can suggest tone changes related to your organization’s brand tone settings.
When improving your text and clicking More, you will see the Brand tone suggestions section. The section will show a list of on-brand tones that you can quickly apply to your writing.
Additionally, you can click Sound more on-brand, which will automatically rewrite your text, making it more on-brand based on your organization’s tone settings.
Personalized action templates for business-specific use cases
Generative AI features for Grammarly Business include additional action templates (Ideas for you) that can help you quickly create business-related content.
When starting with a blank page or text field, you will see more ideas of what you can include in your prompt based on:
- The website or app you’re using.
- Your primary function (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Communications), which you may have selected when creating your Grammarly account. You can view and change your primary function on the Account Settings page.