Who has access?
- Grammarly for Business and Grammarly for Education admins
To turn on generative AI assistance for your team, please navigate to the Generative AI section of the Admin panel:
From there, switch the slider next to Generative AI and follow the next steps:
You can choose to turn on generative AI assistance for all team members or for specific user groups.
To turn on this feature for a specific user group, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Generative AI page and switch the slider next to Generative AI.
- In the window that appears next, choose “Yes, I want to turn on Generative AI and agree to the additional terms.” and click Continue.
- Under Select who can access Generative AI, choose Members of specific groups.
- Check the box next to a user group and click Save.
Moving forward, you can manage who has access to generative AI by clicking Edit access on the Generative AI page.
To learn more about this feature, see this article: Introducing generative AI assistance