Who has access?
- Grammarly Business admins
- Grammarly Business account managers
- Grammarly Business users (view only)
If you’d like Grammarly to stop flagging a particular spelling as incorrect or you want to create a custom dictionary for your team, you can add specific terms to your organizational dictionary. Adding certain terms to your organizational dictionary will prevent them from being marked as spelling errors in the future.
To add terms to your organizational dictionary, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Style Rules page.
- Navigate to the Organizational Dictionary tab.
- Click Add entry and enter your term.
You can also upload a CSV file with your terms by clicking Import list.