Who has access?
- Grammarly Business and Grammarly for Education account owners
To add team members one by one:
- Go to the Members page and hover the cursor over Invite Members in the top right corner.
- Click Invite One By One. In the box that opens, enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to invite.
- Finish by clicking the Invite Members button.
To add team members in bulk:
- Go to the Members page, hover the cursor over Invite Members in the top right corner and click Invite Multiple (CSV).
- Click on the (download a template) link and fill in the downloaded file with the email addresses of the employees you'd like to invite.
- Upload the file and click Review Changes.
- Click the Add button to finalize the process.
- All invited users will need to follow the link in the email sent to their address in order to join the team.
- You can leave the Name and Group columns empty in the CSV file.
- If you choose the "Replace your members list" option, then all existing team members that are not on the list will be removed from the team. New members on the list will receive invitation emails.
If your members can’t find the invitation emails after checking their spam folders, suggest adding email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to their contact lists. Afterward, we recommend sending the invitation emails again.
If the invitation emails are still not going through, it’s likely that their firewall/email server or filter is blocking Grammarly's emails. Please instruct them to contact the IT department or their email service provider's customer support to add the following IPs and email addresses to the allowed list:
Once your members follow these steps, please resend the invitations.