Who has access?
- Grammarly Business account owners
- Navigate to the Subscription page.
- In the Plan section of the page, click Update Plan.
- In the window that opens next, enter your desired number of seats and click Confirm Changes.
- Click Update Plan on the next page to finalize the process.
Removing seats will update your plan at the end of the current subscription period, while adding new seats will result in an immediate change to the ongoing subscription. You will also be charged a prorated amount for each extra seat added.
Note: The new number of seats can’t be lower than your current number of team members. To find out how to remove team members, please see this article.