Who has access?
- Grammarly Business and Grammarly for Education admins
- Go to the Subscription page.
- In the Plan section, click Update Plan.
- In the window that opens next, set the desired number of seats and click Confirm Changes.
- Next, click Update Plan to apply the changes.
Removing seats will update your plan at the end of the current subscription period, while adding more seats will result in an immediate change for the ongoing subscription. You will be charged a prorated amount for each extra seat.
Note: If you’d like to switch your subscription to a plan with fewer seats than the number of active subscription members, you’ll need to remove some of the team members first. For detailed instructions on removing team members, see this article.