If you'd like to turn off Grammarly for Android, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Go to Language and Input > Keyboards > Manage Keyboards.
- Then, switch off Grammarly.
If you'd still like to uninstall the Grammarly Keyboard from your Android device, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your mobile device.
- Scroll down to the Apps menu.
- Find Grammarly in the list of apps and tap Uninstall.
Note: The instructions may differ depending on the model of your device and your Android version.