If you prefer to use the standard iOS keyboard instead of the Grammarly Keyboard, please tap the globe icon in the lower-left corner of your keyboard.
If you need to check your text with Grammarly, you can switch back by tapping the globe icon again.
If you'd still like to turn off the Grammarly Keyboard for iOS, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Edit.
- Delete Grammarly from the list and tap Done.
To uninstall the Grammarly app from your device, please see the instructions below:
- Touch and hold Grammarly’s companion app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap DeleteApp then tap Delete to confirm.