To begin the installation, open Google Play Store on your Android device.
Download the app on your device.
If you already have a Grammarly account, choose Log In and enter your login information. If not – create a Grammarly account.
Next, follow the installation instructions:
- Tap on the "Enable in Settings" button
- Switch Grammarly keyboard on
- Tap “Switch Input Methods”
- Select “Grammarly” keyboard
- Go to any app and tap on any text field
If you don’t yet see a green Grammarly logo in the top left corner of the app, tap on the globe icon on your keyboard and select the Grammarly Keyboard.