System requirements: The Grammarly Keyboard for Android is compatible with mobile phones and tablets running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer.
To begin the installation, click this link or open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for Grammarly.
Then, click Install next to the Grammarly Keyboard listing, download the app on your device, and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the installation.
Once the app is installed, tap on it to launch it. If you have a Grammarly account, tap Log in to existing account and enter your login credentials.
If you’re new to Grammarly, tap Continue with email to create an account. If you prefer to create an account using your Google or Facebook account, tap Continue with Facebook or Continue with Google.
Next, follow these steps to finish setting up your Grammarly Keyboard:
- Tap Add Grammarly Keyboard.
- Toggle the switch next to Grammarly on and press OK.
- Tap Switch Input Methods and tap on Grammarly in the menu that appears next.
- Finish the installation by following the onscreen prompts.
- Open any app and tap on any text field to start typing.
If you don’t yet see a green Grammarly logo when typing in any text field, tap on the globe icon or a small keyboard icon and select the Grammarly Keyboard on the list of input methods.
To learn more about the Grammarly Keyboard for Android, check out this guide.