- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup.
- Log in to an existing Grammarly account by clicking Log in in the upper-right corner of the page or create a new account.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email and follow the link in the email to verify your account.
- If prompted, enter the access code provided by your institution.
Once you verify your account, you’ll get access to Grammarly Premium in all of our product offerings.
If you’re not receiving the confirmation email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder and other tabs in your inbox.
- Try adding these email addresses to your email contact list and request a confirmation email again:
Note: If your institution is using SAML single sign-on as an authentication method, we suggest you log in via your identity provider (a system that provides authentication services to your organization). In case you are experiencing any issues with your identity provider, please reach out to your Grammarly for Education license owner for further assistance.