- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup
- Log in to an existing Grammarly account, by clicking Log in in the upper-right corner of the page, or create a new account.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email and follow the link in the email to verify your account.
- If required, enter the access code provided by your institution.
Once you've confirmed your email, enjoy access to Grammarly Premium in all of our product offerings.
If you’re not getting the confirmation email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder and any tabs in your inbox.
- Try adding these email addresses to your email contact list and then send yourself a confirmation email again:
Note: If your institution is using SSO as a sign-in method, we suggest that you log in via your identity provider or IdP (a system that provides authentication services to your organization) by clicking the Grammarly icon on the IdP page. In case you are experiencing any issues with your identity provider, please reach out to your Grammarly @edu account owner directly for further assistance.