To uninstall the Grammarly extension from Google Chrome, right-click on the "G" icon on the Chrome toolbar and select Remove from Chrome.
- Navigate to about:addons and select the Extensions panel
- Select the Grammarly add-on
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
In order to disable or uninstall Grammarly for Safari, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari tab -> Preferences...
- Click Extensions
- Uncheck the Enabled box to disable the extension
- If you'd like to uninstall the extension, go to Finder > Applications > Grammarly for Safari
- Click Grammarly for Safari and select Move to Trash from the drop-down menu; alternatively, you can drag and drop the app to Trash
- If prompted, enter the password to your computer to confirm the deletion
Note: Before uninstalling the app, please make sure that Grammarly for Safari is not running. If the app is running, right-click the Grammarly icon on the dock and select Quit.
- Navigate to your browser's menu select the Extensions panel
- Click Grammarly for Microsoft Edge
- Select Uninstall.