To uninstall Grammarly for Chrome, right-click on the G icon on the Chrome toolbar and select Remove from Chrome.
- Navigate to about:addons and select the Extensions panel
- Select Grammarly
- Click the Remove button
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
To deactivate Grammarly for Safari, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari tab -> Preferences...
- Click Extensions
- Uncheck the Enabled box to deactivate the extension
To uninstall the extension:
- Go to Finder > Applications > Grammarly for Safari
- Click Grammarly for Safari and select Move to Trash from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the app to Trash.
- If prompted, enter the password to your computer to confirm the deletion
Note: Before uninstalling the app, please make sure that Grammarly for Safari is not running. If the app is running, right-click the Grammarly icon on the dock and select Quit.
- Navigate to your browser's menu and select the Extensions panel
- Click Grammarly for Microsoft Edge
- Select Uninstall