To uninstall the Grammarly extension from Google Chrome, right-click on the "G" icon on the Chrome toolbar and select Remove from Chrome.
1. Navigate to about:addons and select the Extensions panel
2. Select the Grammarly add-on
3. Click the Remove button.
4. Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
In order to disable or uninstall the Grammarly extension for Safari browser, please follow the instructions below:
1. Open Safari.
2. Click on Safari tab -> Preferences...
3. Click Extensions.
4. Uncheck the Enabled box to disable the plugin. Or,
5. Or, if you'd like to uninstall the plugin forever, click the Uninstall button.
6. Restart the browser.