At this time, the following file types can be uploaded to the Grammarly Editor: MS Word (.doc, .docx), OpenOffice (.odt), .txt and .rtf.
Please note that you can save your documents in .docx or .doc format using Pages. Follow the steps below:
- Open the file you want to convert into a .docx/.doc document.
- In the menu bar, click File → Export To.
- Select Word
- Next, click Advanced Options. You should see a drop-down menu titled Format.
- Now, choose the appropriate file format – ".docx" or ".doc"
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the Word document, pick a destination, and click Export.