You can use Grammarly in Pages by installing Grammarly for Mac on your computer if you have macOS 10.12 or newer. To find out more about Grammarly for Mac, check out this article.
If you use an older version of macOS, you can also upload your documents to the Grammarly Editor.
Note: At this time, the Grammarly Editor supports these file types only: Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), OpenOffice (.odt), .txt and .rtf.
To upload a Pages document to the Grammarly Editor, save it in .docx or .doc format by following the steps below:
- Open the file you want to convert into a .docx/.doc document.
- In the menu bar, click File → Export To.
- Select Word
- Next, click Advanced Options. You should see a drop-down menu titled Format.
- Now, choose the appropriate file format – ".docx" or ".doc"
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the Word document, pick a destination, and click Export.