If you use an older version of macOS, you can also upload your documents to the Grammarly Editor.
Note: At this time, the Grammarly Editor supports these file types only: Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), OpenOffice (.odt), .txt and .rtf.
To upload a Pages document to the Grammarly Editor, save it in .docx or .doc format by following the steps below:
- Open the file you want to convert into a .docx/.doc document.
- In the menu bar, click File → Export To.
- Select Word
- Next, click Advanced Options. You should see a drop-down menu titled Format.
- Now, choose the appropriate file format – ".docx" or ".doc"
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the Word document, pick a destination, and click Export.