There are lots of ways to check your spelling, but what about all the other things that go into a strong piece of writing?
Grammarly's writing app makes sure everything you type is not only correct, but also clear and easy to read.
Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and make context-specific suggestions to help with grammar, spelling and usage, wordiness, style, punctuation, and even plagiarism. Our software explains the reasoning behind each suggestion, so you can make an informed decision about whether, and how, to correct an issue. Grammarly is also easy to use:
- Install Grammarly’s free browser extension, and Grammarly will help you write correctly on nearly every site on the web. You will see the green Grammarly logo in the bottom right corner of every text field that is being checked by Grammarly.
- Additionally, you can copy and paste any English text into Grammarly’s Editor or into Grammarly’s desktop app.
- To check your writing directly in Microsoft Office, you may use Grammarly for Microsoft Office on Windows or Grammarly for Microsoft Word on Mac.
- Install Grammarly for iOS or Android to ensure everything you write on mobile is mistake-free.
- Take advantage of Grammarly for iPad to access the Grammarly Editor directly from your iPad.
For more detailed information on how to use Grammarly's products, please check out our tips and tutorials.