There’s more to good writing than grammar and spelling.
Grammarly’s product makes sure everything you type not only upholds accurate spelling, punctuation, and grammar, but is also clear, compelling, and easy to read. Our suggestions help identify and replace complicated sentences with more efficient ones, refresh repetitive language, and strengthen your writing to say what you really mean.
Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and make context-specific suggestions to help with grammar, spelling and usage, wordiness, style, punctuation, tone, and even plagiarism. Our suggestions explain the reasoning behind each suggestion so you can make an informed decision about whether—and how—to strengthen an aspect of your writing. Grammarly is also easy to use: Simply install Grammarly for Windows or Grammarly for Mac, and get writing suggestions across a wide array of desktop apps and websites. This includes:
- MS Office suite (Word and Outlook).
- Hundreds of desktop native apps including Slack, Discord, and Apple Mail.
- All of your favorite web apps (Gmail, Confluence, Jira, Salesforce, Sheets, Hubspot).
Note: Grammarly for Windows and Mac supports Windows 10 and all macOS versions starting from Sierra (10.12). It will not run on older OS versions.
You can also copy and paste your writing into the Grammarly Editor online.
On mobile devices, you can install:
- Grammarly for iPhone, which offers the option to access the Grammarly iPhone Editor on your mobile device and check your writing using the Grammarly Keyboard and the Grammarly browser extension for Safari.
- Grammarly for iPad, which allows you to access the Grammarly Editor directly from your iPad.
- The Grammarly Keyboard for Android, which helps ensure everything you write on mobile is mistake-free.
For those who are looking for more ways to learn Grammar, we offer the following resources:
- Grammarly Handbook - an online guide explaining English grammar and style.
- Grammarly Blog - offers daily tips, fun commentary, and valuable insights from the wonderful world of writing and grammar.
- Grammarly Facebook community and Twitter account, both of which provide fans with fun grammar tips and discussions.