If the installer cannot install Grammarly for Microsoft Office, you will see the error "Failed to install" with a description of the issue. You need to copy the error code and details and send them to us for investigation via a support ticket as shown in the image below:
If the "Error details" message is missing, follow the steps below to send us the Grammarly log files:
1. Click Copy to clipboard -> Save logs -> Close.
2. Select any folder that you prefer, e.g. Local Disk (C:).
3. Click Make New Folder.
4. Name the new folder something like grammarlylogfiles and press Enter.
5. Click OK.
6. Open My Computer.
7. Open the folder where you saved the Grammarly log files (e.g., C:\grammarlylogfiles).
8. Send all the files from the folder you created via a support ticket.
9. Delete that folder (e.g., grammarlylogfiles).